Compared to other popular destinations such as America, Australia, and the UK, many people think that studying abroad in Japan is more expensive. But, you may be surprised to find out that Japan is the cheapest place to study abroad.Japan also has a reputation for safety, and is 8th on the Global Peace Index. Japan has the 3 most important factors for easy living: easy to learn, easy to work and easy to live. Compared to other famous study abroad destinations, Japan often receives special recommendations for study abroad.International Education is a self-paced course that compares and contrasts the international education industries. There are several scholarships available each year for International Students in japan. International students can experience secure environment with experienced teachers for each particular faculty. Japanese universities and municipal organizations offermany cultural exchange events for international students in Japan. There are several ways in which one can go to a Japanese college, vocational school, undergraduate course or graduate school. Any International Students are capable to choose the courses and institutions as per their qualifications and documents required.
Regarding the accommodation, There are accommodations operated by local governments and universities. About 77% of international students are staying in private housing. Any International students can contact to the Institution to look for a place to live safely with peace of mind. After the admission is confirmed. International students also can directly have contact with agents and other related links in order to find suitable accommodation for self. Every Japanese educational establishments focuses in the safety and security of each international students no matter which country they are from. International students are always encouraged to learn japanese culture and share their own to them.
Facts And Figures
- Japan is a large and diverse country with a total of 47 prefectures.
- Tokyo is the capital city of Japan.
- The total area covered by Japan is 377,976.41 km2 , which is 4th largest island country in the world.
- The total Population of Japan is estimated 126,476,461 according to UN data by 2020, which is 3rd largest in the world.
- The National Language is Japanese.
- The per capita income (PPP) of Japan is 40,246.9 by 2019.
Why Study In JAPAN
- Around 38 Japanese universities are ranked among the world’s best of the 780 universities from Japan.
- Japan is well-known for technology and business-related studies. It offers high-quality programs.
- Japan also has a reputation for safety, and is 8th on the Global Peace Index.
- Japan offers huge scholarship opportunities for international students.
- Japan has a booming economy, and many job opportunities for international students.
Working While Studying
- International students are allowed to work 28 Hours per week.
- Students can get an opportunities of internship.
- Students may volunteer for various jobs (paid or unpaid).
Opportunities After Studies
- Before completing their studies, International students are provided job seminars by the universities.
- After graduation, students can choose to extend the job search period to 12 months.
Above of all here are required documents for Students planning to study in Japan.
- Certificate of all the educational backgrounds.
- Copy of Valid passport.
- Certificate for minimum 6 months (160 hours) of Japanese Language training.
- Certificate of work experience if applicable.
- Certificate of relationship verification of the applicant with the sponsor for eg. Father, mother.
- Certificate of property valuation.
- Certificate of tax clearance, income source of the sponsor.
- Certificate of Bank balance with minimum six month’s transaction.
- Certificate of good conduct confirming non-involvement in any criminal activities from the district police headquarters (Police report).
- Certificate from a registered doctor confirming the student to be physically and mentally fit.
- 12 copies of passport size photographs.